Small Business Loans, Safe Reopenings, and You | LA County Public Works | South Pasadenan
As of February 1, 2021, all passengers of all modes of transportation (buses, trains, taxis / Uber / Lyft, planes, etc.) must wear a face cover at all times. This the new order is national – although we know Angelenos is already doing their best to stop the spread and stay safe! Keep up the good work!
Reopenings and recovery are underway, as are loans for businesses affected by the COVID pandemic. We’ve got the details for you, below. We are in the same boat, and together, we will build safe and resilient communities.
- Now available! The Small Business Stabilization Loan Program opened on January 28, 2021 and aims to prevent job losses and business closings.
- The program will provide flexible and affordable capital to small businesses in the county.
- The program will offer eligible businesses a competitive interest rate on loans ranging from $ 50,000 to $ 3 million.
- Companies interested in applying for the program must have been in business for at least two years and seek working capital, equipment purchases, real estate acquisition, refinancing, etc.
- To apply for a small business stabilization loan, applicants must participate in an “online”Apply for an affordable and flexible LACDA loan“webinar. (Support is available in several languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese-Mandarin, and Korean.)
- Go to BizStabilisation.LACDA.org or contact Edgar Mejia at (626) 586-1550 for more information.
- Inquire about reopening protocolswhether you are a business owner or a customer:
- Reminder: non-essential shops closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
We remain deeply committed to the safety and well-being of our customers, teams and communities. Take care of yourself and stay healthy!